• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I guess I'm a violator

A
Dec 11, 2007
Seward
Hi akpolaris,

Please note: This is an automated message.

You are receiving this message because I have deleted one of your posts.

================================================== ========================
Post ID: Put up a link to the BCR forum...
Thread: Hmmm. Just a thought
Reason: no advertising other sites
================================================== ========================

We hope you understand that our goal is not to offend or cause contention in our actions as moderators, but When you joined this forum you agreed to the following rules.
You agreed that you would not use the SnoWest forums to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, Anaccurate, Abusive, Vulgar, Hateful, Harassing, Obscene, Profane, Sexually Oriented, Threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

The content of this post was in violation of one or more of those basic rules, and was deleted because of that.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this message and I'll be happy to explain in more detail.

If you'd like to review the general guidelines that we as moderators use to help determine when post deletions are necessary, please review them here: http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38399

Thanks for your understanding.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
so sad to see the censorship still, considering how great they feel this site is,it speaks volumes on the insecurities.........

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
As long as the AK peeps stick together I could careless about the rest, I got lots of good info from the Cat section but that is no longer of any use to me on this site now.

holder.gif

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
The Backcountry Threads: Currently Active Users: 83 (63 members and 20 guests)

SnoWest Currently Active Users: 1548 (1029 members and 519 guests)

R
Apr 4, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
dude, i pretended to be a newbi and no way would i fire in a cc# for this.
no one pays on the net, not for friends, not for news, not for ****, and not for advice.
your number's are going to drop faster then obama's

Premium Features