• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holiday quick edit

K
Jan 2, 2009
Thru together a quick sled edit.
Might have to change my video style. I'm trying to stick to just sled videos with no bs, seems like everyone does the vlog style videos now.(garage talk, gas station fill up, unloading etc)
Give this a watch if your bored

A

antticky

Banned
Dec 6, 2009
Finland
Nice video! I also got into making videos when I go on trips because I love sharing where I've been and what I've seen. I wanted my videos to get straight to the good stuff without adding extra stuff people might not want to watch.

S
Nov 27, 2007
What a beautiful video! I also travel a lot and wanted to make videos to post on my Instagram. The videos are not so long buy anyway I needed a good video editor that was easy to use. That's when I found this awesome mac video editor: Movavi Video Editor. It really changed a lot for me with cool features like filters and titles, plus I could easily send my videos straight to YouTube or Vimeo. It's super easy to use on my MacBook, and they keep adding new stuff to try out. Now, editing my travel videos is quick and fun.

Premium Features