• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Goretex Mutant Mitts TRIGGER Gloves X LRG

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
$28 delivered USA

mfw4ZMrPaTIZN4BlI3NUNMg.jpg
New with Tags ... USMC Marine Military Outdoor Research Goretex Mutant Mitts Gloves X LRG

Retail for $150

WATERPROOF TRIGGER FINGER MITTENS

Mutants Mitts combine the warmth of a mitten with the dexterity of a free index "trigger" finger and thumb. Durable and waterproof the shell protects against inclement weather and stands up to abrasion. The synthetic palm offers excellent grip in cold, wet conditions and don"t absorb water.

The thick fleece REMOVABLE liners remain warm over extended use and can easily be removed for drying. Long gauntlets keep snow and weather out of the glove opening.

Top Quality Professional hand warmth & protection for all your adventures and excursions!

OR Style #71809 MUTANT MITT, MILITARY

Size: Extra Large

330 Cordura Fabric Shell. Full Seam Taped Gore-Tex Inserts.

Manufactured by OUTDOOR RESEARCH, Seattle, WA.

Made in USA.

Make me an offer ! I bought a crate of them.

Mutants combine the warmth of a mitt with the dexterity of a free index finger. The durable, waterproof shell protects against inclement weather and stands up to abrasion. The synthetic palm offers excellent grip in cold, wet conditions and will not absorb water. The thick fleece liners remain warm over extended use and can easily be removed for drying. Long gauntlets keep snow and weather out of the glove opening.

INTENDED USAGE:
- Cold and wet winter conditions where tactility is key
SHELL:
- Waterproof/breathable 330 Denier Cordura Gore-Tex fabric shell
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable insert keeps hands and insulation dry
PALM:
- AlpenGrip palm provides excellent grip
FEATURES:
- 3-finger, trigger-finger design increases dexterity and warmth
- Boxed construction and curved shape provide insulation and dexterity
- Seam guard protects thumb seam
- 1" wide hook/loop Cinch-Straps with shear tabs at wrist and gauntlet
- Extra long gauntlet for additional protection
- Removable Cord attaches mitt to wrist
REMOVABLE LINER:
- Moonlite Pile fleece with one layer on the palm and two over the back of the hand for compression-resistant warmth
- Pull loop for easy on/off

Avg. weight: 14.2 oz./403 g (mfg. stated size L, per pair w/ liner)

Avg. weight: 15.9 oz for XL

mfw4ZMrPaTIZN4BlI3NUNMg.jpg

Last edited:
L
May 15, 2009
How is their sizing?
Seems like you have to try on every glove to see how they fit. One style
you will wear say a large and the next one over you need an extra large.
Thus my question.
Thanks

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
How is their sizing?
Seems like you have to try on every glove to see how they fit. One style
you will wear say a large and the next one over you need an extra large.
Thus my question.
Thanks

I am an XL glove and these run large. I asked about this and since the liners are removable the gloves will handle thicker inserts and chemical hand warmers.

These are built to military specs so there is extra care paid by Uncle SAM to be more precise in the manufacturing process so have yet to see any irregulars

L
May 15, 2009
I am an XL glove and these run large. I asked about this and since the liners are removable the gloves will handle thicker inserts and chemical hand warmers.

These are built to military specs so there is extra care paid by Uncle SAM to be more precise in the manufacturing process so have yet to see any irregulars

Thank you

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
A good glove has removable inserts so you can remove them and dry them out. Plus you can change the inserts thus changing the insulation level for the gloves.

I have at least 3 inserts (warm day, cold , so cold the LED doesnt workj)for a glove plus a work glove.

Plus you could wear a regular 5 fingered / thumb glove inside these mittens and stay warmer then pull the mitten off and just wear the glove liners for detailed use.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
$28 deliverd US and $38 for Canada?Difference is postage.

Last edited:

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I'll take 1 pair for $30 shipped, pay via paypal. Please send me your paypal address via PM. Thanks. If they are nice, I will promote them on the site, and another forum I frequesnt. Too bad you don't have other sizes...

PM sent still have many pairs for sale

28 SHIPPED

Last edited:
I'll take 1 pair for $35 shipped, pay via paypal. Please send me your paypal address via PM. Thanks. If they are nice, I will promote them on the site, and another forum I frequesnt. Too bad you don't have other sizes...
My gloves/mitts arrived today. VERY nice! WELL worth $35. Pictures don't do them justice! If there were sizes other than XL available, I would have bought more for my son and wife. I definitely and highly recommend. Also pleasure to deal w/ Don, and FAST shipping! Thanks Don!!!

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
My gloves/mitts arrived today. VERY nice! WELL worth $35. Pictures don't do them justice! If there were sizes other than XL available, I would have bought more for my son and wife. I definitely and highly recommend. Also pleasure to deal w/ Don, and FAST shipping! Thanks Don!!!

How do they fit? I am thinking of ordering Large gloves? Just wondering how they fit big or smaller then usual gloves you wear? Thanks

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Please PM me with how you paid / date Paypal name and refund you the difference from this lower price.

Sold quite a few pairs and think it is fair to refund people who already bought.

Don

Premium Features