• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Good place to customize an enclosed trailer

P
Apr 5, 2019
La pine, Or
We just bought a 22x8 enclosed trailer with basically nothing in it. I have to replace ceiling panels and might do the wall panels while I’m at it.

We are looking to add fold down benches, cabinets, and any other things to outfit it and make it easier to ride.

Going to install a heater then a pvc drying rack for boots gloves helmets etc. install caliber glides on the floor to increase their lifespan.

Does anyone have websites they would recommend for cabinets benches etc? Haven’t really found a website I liked or a thread similar that isn’t outdated.

Thanks for the help

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
RV shop,
C&R in Tremonton, ID stock’s everything you named as a Trails West dealer.

TurboSportTSi

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 16, 2022
Lewistown, MT
Having just gone through a similar project, I would recommend Pit Products (www.pitproducts.com). Not cheap, but impressed with the build quality so far. No flimsy anything! I have, among other things, their 3-bay helmet storage shelf and ran power to it to charge USB-based radios/phones/inReach and drilled holes below each helmet and installed computer fans in each to dry the helmets & goggles. It worked out awesome! They make a huge amount of products - should definitely take a look. Their shipping charges are reasonable, too. Not cheap, since they mostly make big items, but reasonable and everything has always arrived well-packed.

I don't think Pit Products makes benches, but Triton actually makes some pretty decent accessories that are available online, including fold-down benches. Hanna RV for this, I believe.

I went with Mirage's heater package since I couldn't piece it together for much less. Happy overall, but I think I'd go a different route next time. Mirage didn't bring their A-game on instructions, supplying the right parts, and their aluminum frame for the heater enclosure is not at all space efficient. Be advised, it comes with a dual propane tank setup, which doesn't easily work with a sled trailer...

Same goes for the PVC glove & boot dryer. I made my own to get a slightly different configuration, but Mirage's looks nice. They used to have accessories on their website, but they make you go through a dealer now.

Premium Features