• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gallagher

F
Nov 26, 2007
Seattle suburb
Boulder Creek comes out at the FS road a little before the main turn off ( Fortune Creek) and the other end would come out at the opposite end of the lake ( south end) than the main trail. I know there is a hiking trail there in summer, but not sure if a sled could make it unless it was concrete type spring snow.

Speaking of concrete.......... how 'bout those upper bowls on Sat.? In the trees was fun though. Wouldn't have minded a few breaks in the weather throughout the day, but heard it was foggy and snowing pretty much everywhere around here.

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Boulder Creek comes out at the FS road a little before the main turn off ( Fortune Creek) and the other end would come out at the opposite end of the lake ( south end) than the main trail. I know there is a hiking trail there in summer, but not sure if a sled could make it unless it was concrete type spring snow.

Speaking of concrete.......... how 'bout those upper bowls on Sat.? In the trees was fun though. Wouldn't have minded a few breaks in the weather throughout the day, but heard it was foggy and snowing pretty much everywhere around here.

The Boulder Creek trail does not start by Fortune Creek, its actually starts near Boulder Creek, hints the name. And FYI, don't try it, could be your last ride.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonds, WA
we were up there sat as well wasnt too bad, expected alot worse. n yes ghost town is a understatement! the stuck fest may a been my buddies on a all black cat and 600 rmk. dug them out all day

Premium Features