• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gallagher

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
uhhh...

ran into swepe today....the gallager king

even they did not ride there....

sooooo...

gravy ...life worth....buck fifty....at least for recycle

fordy....life worth.... buck seventyfive..has the "shirt"

not being stuck AALLLLL DAAYY with gravy and drew....
ridin in the sun and tearin it up................in untracked.....

uuhhhhh....perfect...another epic day with the fish...

p.s.

ace and gravey..............yer chit is waaaaayyyy over rated.

jmo.......as i have seeen it

Only the proud can last a day with us.... Only the few make it a second day.

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Only the proud can last a day with us.... Only the few make it a second day.

i have been in therapy since my last ride with you!!!!

my therapist says i am allmost done and should be ready for more abuse soon.

just pokin some fun at you guys....

spent the weekend in ellensburg , had two killer rides on sat and sunday.

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
I see stupid people everywhere.

seaduck saturday was a great day at gallagher, but there did not seem to be much sigh of any avys yet, there was alot of wind loading much not much has slid,,, the short cut that everyone seems to like to use has not really come down yet!!!! its amazing that people want to use that route after all the deaths this year, there was also a couple of highmarks on some of the chutes, its loaded big time just waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

we put the jeep trail back in with only a few creek crossing, its not that bad and only takes a few extra min. whats your life worth these days???

We came out of the short cut trail to the avy section and low and behold what did we see.... High marks from some idiot. Heading right up the chute..... This is the most obvious spot for an avy in that area next to Lake Ann. The signs are all there....trees in the run out area are all mangled, the snow is piled up from previous slides, 6' of fresh heavy snow, 30 degree slope with no trees on it.....
The stupid still exist. Just don't ask me to explain to your family why you are such an idiot after the fact.....I've got better things to do like ironing my socks.

You can thank us later for fixing the jeep trail.

G

GasOn

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Tapps, Wa
Gallager

Did you see the guy who broke on chaincase. He built a fire at the bottom of that run out? He was in the worst place possable. WTF He was waiting for his buddys to pick him up on the way out. Crazy

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
But it sure cooled down at sundown, 31 at the bottom, it was mid 20's up by Thorp Lake all day, snow was still decent up there.

P
Rode Gallagher today. It was a bit fogged in and snowing most of the day but still had a great time. The snow was actually great down in the trees coming up through the draws. The place was pretty much a ghost town up there.............only saw one other group.

P.P.

Premium Features