• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Finally Parting Ways

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
I decided today as I put it away that I'm going to sell my 2007 Summit 800R 144". I know it's only April, and I will repost this in the Fall unless it's sold, but I just wanted the sled to stay in the Hands of a good Midwest buyer before I went elsewhere. This is one of the hardest decisions i've ever made. This sled flat out rips, and is without a doubt still the most nimble mountain sled i've ever been on. Had buddies who ride Pro's who get on this sled and just dump it over because my set up flat out works. Still about 25% of my riding in the hills is trails and it handles them as well as my moms renegade. The narrowness of this sled almost makes me take the manuevers and skills that I have learned for granted because of how easy it is. If you have a little guy who your looking to upgrade to a mountain sled, I would tell you to look no further.

Features

Boss seat (better quality older style seat)

HPS can (new this year)

MODS skis (which most consider the best ski ever made for the REV)

Cheetah Racing Snowboard/Gas can rack

FOX Floats on the Front

A custom wrap that turns heads, you wont find anywhere else

Spare Belt

Comes with stock seat, skis, windshield

Sled BIO

Ran it into a Tree last year and replaced the flying nun. Scored a piston in it this year due to my stupid mistake of not jetting up after installing HPS can. Had some teeth break off my Gears and had to get those replaced. Other than that this sled has run great for me.

Some of the pictures are from a couple years back, before the skis and can. Want anymore, ask

Asking $5,000

Last edited:
Premium Features