• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cog belt at a good price

I am searching for a cog belt that goes on a 600 ho.The large 1280 8m 60 .

I need one to have a spare in my bag when i go in backcountry.If anyone wants to sale me one at a good price ,i will take it.I know snowdune sold a complete tls with cog for 50$ .....and i am sad it was not me the buyer:face-icon-small-sad

Pm me with the brand and price.

Thank you

carlisle belts

i dont want to step on anyones toes here , but i purchased a belt off this forum at what most people see as retail price 235.00$ american funds.ive spoken to carlisle's wharehouse in ontario and was informed that the belt we use is an industrial power transmission belt and is not specific to the hawk,the belts are avalible at any retail outlet im now purchasing them through a berring company in b.c.(kaymen berrings) the cost on a new 1360 8m-60 is only 130.00 in canadain funds.if i were you id try to find a carlisle dealer near you and order from them should save a guy a hundred bucks or so...peace

Carlisle

Hey

A big thank you for the info.I have check with ad boivin and find they were way to high on the price.I will check with a bearing compagny i am dealing with and check if they can order carlisle product.

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
thats the problem with buying from the manufacture of the machine... they buy from maker of belt, mark it up, sell to distributor, mark it up again, then the dealer or seller on forum must make a few bucks (probly the lowest mark up of anyone!) soemtimes its better to pay a little more to support the ones supporting the sport.... you might even get a free t-shirt with your purchase!

D
Feb 9, 2009
prince george B.C.
thats the problem with buying from the manufacture of the machine... they buy from maker of belt, mark it up, sell to distributor, mark it up again, then the dealer or seller on forum must make a few bucks (probly the lowest mark up of anyone!) soemtimes its better to pay a little more to support the ones supporting the sport.... you might even get a free t-shirt with your purchase!

sooo yer saying a real hawker only wants the $235 belt ...

S
Nov 27, 2007
I have one of factory the Panther TLS belts, new in the box: Carlisle # 1280pth8m-60

I can ship it to you in Quebec for $125 with paypal payment. If you want it, don't PM me. Please Email/payment for me at carboncarver at gmail dot com. I usually only lurk here once a week or so

Last edited by a moderator:
Premium Features