• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

check out this ad

I
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George BC
You guys forgot an important part of the flooded engine sydrome.... lift hood, shut fuel off, close hood, hold throttle wide open, pull starter rope until your about to puke, engine will fire up, Now as fast as you can with one hand feather the throttle, open the hood, turn the fuel back on, close the hood...... All while your buddies ride circle around you........ Don't ask me how I know:D

holy fug you nailed it! My ole 670 was one of the best sleds Ive had but you nailed it! ahhhhh good times...
Dont forget those hoods were flexible enough that you only had to unlatch one side to shut off the fuel ;)

C
Nov 26, 2007
kalispell, MT
I think you missed one step in the procedure- after pull # 41, you get too tired to hold the gas on and pull at the same time. THERFORE, you wrap the tether cord around the flipper WIDE OPEN, and have one more thing to deal with when she fires...

that was the prettiest sled of the year tho:heart: I still have one with a 400 piece piston skirt...

D
Nov 26, 2007
so i am kinda new to sledding. Is this what happens when you disconnect the Altitude Compensators? If so I think I would hook them back up.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features