• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can choices? whats the best can and how loud are they?

L
Jan 7, 2013
Casper Wyoming
I have the super-q on my 11 800, Gf has the super-q on her 13 600. it sounds great from the seat. Fit was perfect. I have always been a fan of Loud as balls , and after a season I was going to find something louder. I was looking at the jaws can,until I rode with a guy a few weeks ago that had one... It sounded tacky to me like strait piped 350 chevy tacky. I had a buddy ride mine so I could hear it and all I can say is that it is perfect. It sounds great at idle, fairly quiet on the trail. has a nice cackle when you let off the go button.. and at full song its loud but not annoying. i have a couple vids of it from helmet go pro i will post up tonight.

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
Going with Diamond S Quiet for my 13 Pro. I like the materials and the weight loss. As long as the power stays the same, I will be happy. They claim a 3.8 horsepower increase which will be a bonus as far as I am concerned. They are expensive but less than $100 a lb. for weight reduction is not a bad deal. I don't want more noise so the Quiet is my choice.

Jan 22, 2014
Sask. Canada
So after a ride yesterday with the GGB mountain can and sled set to 91-non, I've noticed that my sled now idles 100-150RPM higher than it used to. I've never had it off the "eth" setting before. I don't think it is a problem but if I'm missing something, please let me know.

Premium Features