• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Broken Primary Springs

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
It’s for sure something sketch. Definitely demonstrates a “I got rich quick type of behaviour.”
That being said, good criminals work hard and it’s stressful. I think Chadly earned his possessions and place in society.
Therefore, Chadly and Chadly’s cake is Kanedog approved.

Beyond Sketch. He hates poor people, people who have payments, educated people, engineers, people who know how to set up a machine, and people who lived in Federal way. That’s a lot of hate.

He seems to only like people he pays to ride with and be fake friends.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Beyond Sketch. He hates poor people, people who have payments, educated people, engineers, people who know how to set up a machine, and people who lived in Federal way. That’s a lot of hate.

Or maybe he just dislikes stuck up know it all’s with no sense of humor?

(Hint look in your mirror)

??‍♂️

C
Dec 14, 2020

So what you're saying is, I can charge him to ride with me and he'll be my friend.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Or maybe he just dislikes stuck up know it all’s with no sense of humor?

(Hint look in your mirror)

??‍♂️

No sense of humor? It’s all humor here. It’s Snowest.

You have been getting extra spicy lately. You’ve been upset since your TRS clutching post. Do we need an intervention? Like Duncan Steele, I’m not sure you could take the Chilly treatment.

Premium Features