• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Dawg Shoot Out is on!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H

HighMark Adventures

Nov 26, 2007
Chilliwack
www.highmarkadventures.com
Paul climbed up the down route from last year and and half way up it pretty much turned to ice he went from 18lbs to 25 lbs spinning and bouncing off the rev limiter. Just about did not make it. Guys are maybe digging a 4 to 6 inch trench. We had to go around to mark back route out for him. He refused to come back down that way. that says a lot right there plus a number of climbers said they will not climb in them conditions.

We do believe in safety and rider comes first. Drags and bbq are still going to happen but again climbing is in doubt at this stage.

C

CSCHERER

Nov 26, 2007
Not sure what other ones are FOR SALE yet but I hear Climbmax's original RX1 Turbo is for sale and I know that $36,000.00 will buy you this sled...believe me CSCHERER I rode this ALL DAY yesterday (practising for my ride in today on IRONMAN IRMENS drag sled...LOL) and this sled RIPS...Scared the C H ! T out of myself more than once.:D

It is RIP "N" TEARS...Thanks Paul for letting ride your sled...GOT GIGGLE FACTOR

stealthmachinefi8.jpg

Started out miserable for the drive to the staging area...Then was BLUEBIRD...then CH!TTY and then not bad.

img0202bf9.jpg

img0205yt4.jpg

img0211cc2.jpg

img0213ll9.jpg

Going to be a FUN day tomorrow...great seeing lots of familiar SnoWesters again.

:beer;

Thanks Fabster....Keep em coming....we are watching this closely up here... I had a least 8" of fresh on my deck this morning....:eek::face-icon-small-win

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Mike Irmen wins the drag races on his Yami impulse. Extremely close finish. Unfortunatly the chute climbs were cancelled due to icy conditions. The wind was howling up top so thanks to everyone who stuck around. Vid of the winning run, sorry no sound and not the best quality

http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj16/723RGM/?action=view&current=BigDawg08.flv

you mean alpine turbo with a couple impulse parts.:beer;guess i picked a good year not to make it oh well iguess the boys will have allot of extra energy for partying tonite.:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer; who was irman racing.

Damn freakin cold up there!!!Some sweet lookin sleds,took a ride on my old Apex with an M10 under it and damn those skids are awesome.Linc @ Vision Motosprorts in Pemberton is keeping it running awesome.Saw the Impulse Nytro which was running fast and some blazin fast M1200/Turbos which kinda surprised me as it pulled up beside me while wfo on the Alpine/Apex running 12#.Good to see a huge turnout and lots of snowest people.

I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
Who had the M10 turbo?? That was one fast sled....... I thought that he won most heats???
Does anyone know what setup he was running?

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
ya i have a boondocker turbo im not running nos yet and i have a d&d 1200 kit they made a awsome big bore for my turbo. i think i would of had it if they didnt put me so close to the hill i just wasnt geared for that and i got black flaged once when i have a vid that shows clearer then day light that i did not jump witch will be posted latter but i had a lot of fun kickin some yama azz
(i never lost untill they moved me up about 80feet):D

It was good to see some competition for the yami's. There were 3 or 4 cats and I think 1 Polaris and some skidoo which I am not sure had skidoo motors in them. That orange cat was fast, some really close heats this year. Jason's 10 year old sled still near the top, pretty impressive. Hope to see you boys next year

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
BDSO INC (short name version...LOL) donated $10,000.00 to help keep riding area's open.:beer;

Good times were had by our WA crew...

Hopefully they got the groomer money back and will be able to put it to good use for the club.

Got Groomer???...............................NOPE!! lol :beer;

RIP "N" TEAR, HardKore, Linc, thanks again for another kick a$$ BDSO, your efforts are greatly appreciated!!! :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

modsledr

Last edited:
M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Hurley was DEEP on Friday

Tried to ride The Hurley on Friday with our WA crew...TOO DEEP TO RIDE!!!! Had to turn around and come back. ;) :D :beer;

attachment.php

modsledr

Last edited:
Premium Features