• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best friend

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You can't see the incession where they rebuilt her knee, but its 8 weeks till she is allowed to chase her favorite squirrel.
Last night she made the very bad decision of trying to jump up on the bed.
Poor baby CRIED like someone stabbed her with a knife.

pup-2.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Ya, I think I felt worse than she did for not having PREVENTED her from trying to make the jump.
Come Saturday she is allowed her first 5 minute walk on the knee.
She is going STIR CRAZY...
Nothing beats a great water hole for therapy, compression, keeping the heat down and exercise, couldn't ask for anything better . Amazing the pain they can endure and no one knows the better.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Growing like a weed, couldn't have a better playground for that bloodline.

Had the pleasure of actually doing a coon hunt with bloodhounds. We got surrounded by a pack of coyotes.
The hounds got on scents in a stubble sunflower field running up and down and the two of us were having a hell of a time grabbing the two hounds.
I kept noticing a flick of eyes with the head lamp to the left or right just for a split second thinking it was coons, not knowing any better at the time. They turned from the light as soon as it hit their eyes.
Finally got the dogs and we joined up in the stubble and no sooner they sounded off about 3/4's surrounded by them.
They didn't move in and I said what the hell, Stan explained right there it's not us they want it's the Dogs.
A pack of coons or even wolves I could deal with but a couple of those Dogs you have High Voltage I'll pass on, I've seen a pair work, and climbing a tree wouldn't help :)
That coon hunt was something else, no coons were harmed but one buck probably got a little stretched :)

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
We have an over abundance of pack rats this year. The fur drive in these dogs is off the charts. They tear **** apart to get at them and will tear them apart if you let them, but have a super soft mouth on birds! Kimber has hunted 3 years now and brings all the birds back alive.302930C3-339A-494B-97E3-7FFF57579724.jpeg

Premium Features