• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any axys silber kits on the snow yet?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Just buttoned another one up.

These things are flat impressive on 7psi. They are very fast and hit so damn hard out of the hole. "lag" isnt even a word anymore, a stock sled is side by side for about the first 5 feet then the turbo just explodes away.

Kudos to silber and his gang for setting the bar for a super simple and clean kit that is super budget friendly and make some impressive power!

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
I have to give a HUGE thanks out to Corey Boston and Justin Silber for getting my kit sent out. This is the first time I've ordered from them, and I have to say the communication from both Corey and Justin have been fantastic. Never had to wait more than an hour to get a reply.

I'm not an expert by any means just your average joe who knows just enough to get into trouble, but I have to say this kit was super easy to install. I have installed a couple of different manufacturers no cut kits and this one was by far the easiest to put on. I can't get over how clean this kit is, it's simple and straight forward. It's the little things that I find so cool, like I didn't have to splice one wire.

The only down side to the kit was my test and tune day yesterday was short, because this thing is dialed!!! The only thing I needed to do was add a little weight to the primary, because it was over taching by just a bit. (Good Problem to have). I normally want to tinker with things especially because I like super strong fast back shift on my sleds and this set up is just dialed. It is noticeably stronger at the 7lbs setting than my previous kit that I had on my pro was at 10lbs. There is zero lag and it is super crisp fueling. It has liner crisp pull! I was planning on upping the boost but Im very satisfied with 7lbs.

Great job Justin, and huge thanks to Corey Boston for pulling parts off his sled to get me going! All the way around I have been impressed with my order!

image.jpg

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
Thanks AK. Come on fellas there has to be some more kits on the snow by now. Looking for some more rider experience before making a decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
The only thing you need to be wary of is how you need to couple your skid to make this thing manageable ;)

Seriously, even at 5psi on pump gas the thing is an animal. Pull. Go. Hold on!

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
That is a awesome offer Boston. I have been working every day since August and just picked up a new 16' pro 800 155 for $9350 plus tax. Leaves room for boost. Any track suspension mods needed to handle the extra power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features