• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AF Ride Pics tonight. 9-10-09

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
As usual great pics ron:D:beer;:beer;

I am EXTREMELY impressed with you're riding skills GP!
Those are some pretty rocky trails.
Props to you:beer;
Man I wish I could get away from yard work to come play with you guys.
I will have time once the snow flies at least:rolleyes:

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
As usual great pics ron:D:beer;:beer;

I am EXTREMELY impressed with you're riding skills GP!
Those are some pretty rocky trails.
Props to you:beer;
Man I wish I could get away from yard work to come play with you guys.
I will have time once the snow flies at least:rolleyes:

Thanks! I would have just clicked the Thanks but I must have used all my thanks. I don't know. SW is confusing me.:confused:

I think I'm going to need mad skills to use this site.:eek:

Killerk. You should join us. Some of the trails we hit last night could use some yard work.:D;) We'll just need a chainsaw, weed whacker and a rake. And maybe haul in some better dirt for better traction.:rolleyes:

It was a good time. I just hope to be as fast as the hub someday so I can take more pics of him.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership

Thanks! I would have just clicked the Thanks
Killerk. You should join us. Some of the trails we hit last night could use some yard work.:D;) We'll just need a chainsaw, weed whacker and a rake. And maybe haul in some better dirt for better traction.:rolleyes:

Good thinking. You can start with the rib breaker branch on 39. You either take a shot to the Gut or lose the bike off the left edge to avoid it. :eek:

numbskull

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2003
Riverton, UT
i'm jealous...

Here is my excitement, chase stupid helicopters around to watch everyone else play...

you'd rather be on the ground than in the air? really??
dude, i'm jealous you get to see the terrain from above!

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
Awesome pics as usual. When are you guys going to do a (what does gp call them?) quad wad or dust monster ride?:D

G
Dec 17, 2002
North Bend, Washington
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The UT thread is not aware of those pics..........

What pics??????

Pile of what???????????:face-icon-small-hap

its not an issue, I saved them......lucky for us.....

this is how the rides go....not the fantasy you would have them believe.....

when things go wrong and it seems they do alot, just remember the brush is softer then the rocks....

Sept2009015.jpg

Sept2009007-1.jpg

the only softer then the rocks.....cow paddys

Sept2009002.jpg

Sept2009001.jpg

Last edited:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
its not and issue I saved them......lucky for us.....

this is how the rides go....not the fantasy they would have you believe.....

when things go wrong and it seems they do alot, just remember the brush is softer then the rocks....

Yeah, well I guess I need to learn how to lay it down for a proper rinsing like you. You're right, those rocks do look hard to fall on.:eek:

Teanaway81509019.jpg

Teanaway81509020.jpg

Teanaway81509022.jpg

Guess all that Orange Chit doesn't float eh???

Last edited:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Awesome pics as usual. When are you guys going to do a (what does gp call them?) quad wad or dust monster ride?:D

Thinking the 26th is the day for a Fall color ride. Should we make it an Annual Snow West Fall Dirt Ride. I'm game to be the Guide.:D

Dust monsters and Dirt Bikes

Brewvies on Thurs.
Recovery on Friday
Hit some Dirt on Saturday
Recovery on Sunday

Sounds rough to me :beer;:beer;:beer;

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
nice pics ronald, temps should allow a killer dune trip soon....all you need is a paddle, and i got a spare honda rim/paddle you can use...me and ken found a very fast loop around the place a couple months ago, hope i can remember it:confused:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
nice pics ronald, temps should allow a killer dune trip soon....all you need is a paddle, and i got a spare honda rim/paddle you can use...me and ken found a very fast loop around the place a couple months ago, hope i can remember it:confused:

Does Ken have a windshield I can borrow??? You know sand...................:cool:

We need to do AF too. A lot more chances of good fail shots there. LOL
Bring your sand wedge cuz it's gettin crazy lose.:p

C

cowboysedge

Apr 3, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
Thanks Jeff,
BTW: You bringing bikes to the snow show???? AF is waiting for you.

Ron, Not sure about bringing the bikes with us at snow show time. I'm working on a vacation day, But I think the old timers have all the vacation taken for Monday. I do have Sat and Sunday off but I would like to have a day to take care of things after we get back.

Having 4 and 5 day breaks really spoil a guy,:D then when I get a 2 day break:eek: it feel like I have no time at all.

Premium Features