• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Denver Snow Show WORKSHOPS

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Clutch tuning, but have it on Saturday ... I missed the one last year unfortunately :(

S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
What about one on suspension tuning. The ZBroz guys are always great to talk to and it could be very informative. Also it appeared that the seminar Mr. Woog gave last year went very well. A repeat of that would be great too. As always the tips and tricks put on by the Pro level riders are fun to listen to.

manlye

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2009
I agree with suspension tuning, especially on the skid.

M

malibuguy

May 9, 2014
Colorado
2014 Snow Show

Last year sounded awesome . Unfortunately we missed it . Thanks for all your hard work Steven . I would love to hear the Professor Mr. Rasmussen and Mike Duffy and Avalanche stuff would be great . Amber Holt for the ladies . Clutching and skid tuning would also be good . Can't wait !!!

M

MarleneeSteven

Aug 17, 2009
Idaho Falls, ID
www.mountainsnowadventures.com
OK!

Tudizzle and Phelan are in for a video editing clinic too.

I think Lundstedt is going to do a beacon park.

Any interest in Wes Reiff doing a wrap clinic?

Any others?

Oh, and I think Boondockers is going to have a movie premiere.

Still trying to work all of this out, but I'd really like to have some additional clinics that we didn't have last year.

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
What about having a professional con-man come in and advise guys how to "work" their wife into letting them sled every weekend during the winter...with no questions asked of course.

I'd be down for that clinic:)

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
What are the dates for the Colorado Snow Show ? I might be there on family stuff and just might try and set up a SW booth ..

Premium Features