• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 snow hawk

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
"One In The Chamber" in New Hampshire, has a 600 listed on here for $4,000. It has the trail adaptor, snow tracker and the updated snow flap.

With shipping it's in your garage for under $5K!!

The most aggressively priced ones sell quickly. This is amongst the lowest priced machines available at the moment.

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
for sure very hot

the pipe is coated. the decals were done in MN. this is how i got it. excellent cond... I really wanted to ride this thing but need to sell. Depends on rider experience i plan to do the updates before selling.

that ride is down right sexy, where did you get the decals ,how well do they go on the lowers being so rough.the plastic is all bumpy. is the pipe ceramic coated

A
Dec 24, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
Prozac500...the bottom line is what are you willing to give for it? I have bought things at great prices, and also "overpaid" in others eyes. But, if you are willing to pay what the seller wants and don't feel cheated, then it is all good. You must be happy in the long run, no matter what the sticker price is.

You also have to consider how often they come up for sale around you. If it seems a bit high, but they only come up for sale once every couple of years (just an example)...that would greatly weigh in on my decision, too.

I say offer him $6000 and scoop it up!!

AkBillyBow

H
Nov 6, 2009
To help you out in your comparison quest,
Here in Canada I am selling my ,04 600 Hawk in showroom condition,
and I mean showroom condition, with studded track, extra belt, Handguards, Heated Grips, Hawk Cover, Updated snowflap,snowtracker
for 6,500 Can.
My advice to you is take your hawk in question apart and take a good look at it up close, and take it for a rip.

Good luck in you quest in the U.S.

Ps: Even if I found a buyer tomm. I would have a hard time parting with it.

Picture 030.jpg

H
Nov 6, 2009
Ribs are getting better Jeremy,
I bow my head in shame, because I am thinking of selling the Hawk...
I am just so @$@%#%? frustrated because there is no snow here,
and the fact that the Hawk got the best of me sucks too....
Honestly, Just testing the market... even if someone gave me full price
I don't know if I would sell it.....just frustrated right now....
NEED SNOW, AND DEMEROL....so I can ride again, then everything will be fine....

I feel like the TAZMANIAN DEVIL spinning out of control

if i come up to ride with you and Mario i will bring my Perks! they will take the pain away for a little while. if you are able to ride agian this year, you might want to get some sort of upperbody protection just in case you land on that sid agian.

you need to give your hawk at least 5 more good rides to get into the grove!

H
Nov 6, 2009
Hey Jeremy,
You got snow there .. in London?
Because, you just had a great idea.......
Mario and I should go up there and rip it in with you in London or Windsor
Dunno if Mario would stop building his house for a couple of days though...
maybe for a week end... I'm itching to get back on it...
And perks will be well needed...hahaha

Premium Features