• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's watching the Tank Abbott-Kimbo Slice fight?

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Figures. I liked tank in the day. Kimbo's got the streetfighter aggression like Abbott and the physique to go the distance though.

R
Dec 2, 2007
Kimbo should be fun to watch once they put him in some better match ups.

Liked the level of class he carries... Scary lookin dude...but showed respect

Felt bad for Tank...didn't think he looked battle ready..but at 42..give him props for standin in

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Thanks for the vid Jessi

Tank appears over the hill.

Either unable or unwilling to get into fighting condition.

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
He is impressive with his striking but it would be interesting to see him fight one of the top ranked heavy wieghts. Like a Mirko or Gonzaga get some people that can do kicks or some gound and pound. That should show us if he is more than just a heavy handed brawler. But still there isn't enough money on the planet for me to want to take a shot from him.

He is impressive with his striking but it would be interesting to see him fight one of the top ranked heavy wieghts. Like a Mirko or Gonzaga get some people that can do kicks or some gound and pound. That should show us if he is more than just a heavy handed brawler. But still there isn't enough money on the planet for me to want to take a shot from him.

now i know why people carry guns... that fugger comes at me and im unloading 16 rounds... or, run his azz over with the duramax!!! :)

Premium Features