• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone want my snow checked PRO??

H

Hopfarmer

Oct 6, 2012
Idaho Falls
Unfortanately life happens and what sounded real good 5 months ago isn't going to happen for me. I snowchecked a 60th Anniversary Pro Rmk 800 163" with all the goodies; all three bags, front and rear extreme bumpers, clicker shocks, low riser bars w/ guards. I even added the 3" track w/ Avid drivers. You can even have the $500 I put down on it, but I'm keeping the free jacket. LOL. I know..... I'm almost sick at the thought of not getting this sled but sh*t happens. I still have a 13' Pro with under 1000 miles and 2 years of warranty to ride. The only reason I'm putting it out here is my dealer has been more then good to me over the years and I hate having to back out. Also I'm sure if you don't want the 3" track I can call and work that out.

IM me for more info.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Pay me $2000 and I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands. Jacket included.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Unfortanately life happens and what sounded real good 5 months ago isn't going to happen for me. I snowchecked a 60th Anniversary Pro Rmk 800 163" with all the goodies; all three bags, front and rear extreme bumpers, clicker shocks, low riser bars w/ guards. I even added the 3" track w/ Avid drivers. You can even have the $500 I put down on it, but I'm keeping the free jacket. LOL. I know..... I'm almost sick at the thought of not getting this sled but sh*t happens. I still have a 13' Pro with under 1000 miles and 2 years of warranty to ride. The only reason I'm putting it out here is my dealer has been more then good to me over the years and I hate having to back out. Also I'm sure if you don't want the 3" track I can call and work that out.

IM me for more info.
Pro gets a 3 inch track this year?

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
The 500.00 discount seems like a pretty good incentive for anyone in the market.

H

Hopfarmer

Oct 6, 2012
Idaho Falls
And yes the track is a dealer option..... Here is the complete snow check list.

Pro Rmk 800 163
Red/White 60th Anniversary Edition
Red A-Arms, Spindles and Rails
3-Bags; Riser, UnderSeat & Burandt Lock & Ride
WE Clicker Shocks
Low Handle Bars
Hand guards
Front & Rear Extreme Bumpers
White Skid Plate
Quick Drive Skid Plate
3" Track w/ Avid 7T drivers plus installation
Polaris Cover
$14,814.85 OTD

Plus I got a e-mail from Polaris saying it shipped.
Again ..... I could just back out. But I like my dealer and would like to line up a buyer for them. And I'm sure there is somebody who would have loved to snow check a sled and couldn't do it then but can now.
And I would imagine that the dealer would cancel the 3" track if you didn't want it.

Last edited:
Premium Features