• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Denver Snow Show WORKSHOPS

WileyCoyote

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
If a woman ever tells me I can't go snowmobiling, I'd just tell her get in the kitchen and bake me a pie ... tracksvs2wheel we'll have Cartman teach that class

S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
I saw that the Stapleton embassy suites hotel is noted as an area hotel. Does this mean discounted rates for show goers have been negotiated and perhaps shuttle service?

S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
With shuttle service consuming so much budget my opinion is that the money would be better spent on the show itself.

Besides managers reception at the embassy doesn't start till 5:30 so its not like people will need a DD untill sometime there after.

C
Sep 23, 2011
Durango, Co
Ambers clinic was fun, swung by with the wife and they had everybody stay. Shuttle seems pointless if very few used it. I'd rather see that money used elsewhere. A wrap class would be interesting. Clutch tuning as well.

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
Backcountry preparedness, Emergency survival, and "macgyvering" for emergency situations (pro tips and tricks for emergencies).

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
How about a big board that has all the vendor booth Klim prices in one place? That way it will keep them all honest and you don't have to sift through 4 booths to find one item.

Looking forward to the show. Good job Steven.

Z

Zone28M7

Sep 28, 2009
Louviers, CO
Turbo tuning for new installs, elevation, boost psi per conditions, riding style, elevation, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
When I booked our room the other night at the Stapleton embassy suites the lady informed me that the block of rooms for the snow show was filling up fast and there were not many left. I believe the room rate was 120 as opposed to 150.

Just thought I'd let those who may be looking to stay there know.

S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
Well all be, perhaps the lady that took our reservation was full of it then. They are listed on the show site as a hotel in the area so maybe that is why.

A
Aug 7, 2009
Berthoud Colorado
Sorry but why schedule anything on SUNDAY

Last year I was there on Sunday for the workshops and they were canceled. So why even schedule anything on Sunday?
Sorry but I work on Buckley AFB on Saturday's so I thought great Sunday I can make that. I get there and right before Burandt was suppose to have his work shop it was Canceled. And the other speakers were as well.
What a CROCK.
Should have asked for a refund.

Hey SX Viper if you get into that situation give me a call You can stay at my place.

Premium Features