• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotee turbo help

R
Apr 14, 2015
wisconsin
So ill be the first to admit i'm kinda in over my head with all this turbo stuff. Once you think you know something you find another thread that pretty much says the opposite. Just about finished my race gas twisted and have a'lot of time and money into this thing to just watch it blow up from not being able to tune it properly, because we have about an inch of snow on the ground where I am. So basically i'm looking for someone to help me for a day dial this thing in. Got a group of us going out their to leave 2/13/16 and get their mid morning the next day. So ideally would like to meet up with someone the Sunday we arrive a day early before the rest of our group. Have 3 of us with our own sleds and the rest are renting and flying out. If need be I can leave earlier and meet anywhere but around that scheduled would work best for me. Will be bringing a barrel of maximal 116 and have all avy gear. Pm me with any questions. Thanks.:pizza:

Premium Features