• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can choices? whats the best can and how loud are they?

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
Lightest, and two options of noise levels.

http://diamond-smfg.com/product-category/titanium-exhaust-cans/

They have videos of each vs stock for comparison on the website.

I have a quiet one on mine and enjoy it.

ce6ab7bea24aa12a92b1080a18c47832.jpg

Akray

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2014
Alaska
Which sled?
It's been up for debate a lot lately, I love the GGB products, they are high quality, two sound levels aggressive loud mountain can, and a quiete throaty sounding trail can, both very light weight. And very affordable. Hps is the next in line, but $$$$$, loud, and always on back order.
Bmp will make your ears bleed.

KSR

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2010
which can

Hey KK good to see you on the Pro section My vote is for the mbrp trail can that was on my sled when you tried it in McBride. :face-icon-small-hap

bootz1981

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2008
zap, nd
i ran all 5 back to back this weekend at cooke on my 13 800 pro

super Q kinda loud damn nice lil bark fits good

jawz loud light and expensive, craftsmanship is soso at best

ggb not as loud, but still had good sound, good price good quality

bmp (loud version) way very insane loud, descent price little less quality from ggb

snostuff louder than ggb, but not bmp loud, nice lil bark, only shinny one of the bunch, good quality and way good price

all weighed about the same with a beer in one hand and the can in the other, ggb and snostuff fit the best(tightest fitting) and were the cheapest the only thing snostuff has above ggb is its shinny, but cant go wrong with either, my vote is for super q, ggb, snostuff ford chevy dodge cant go wrong with any

performance gains...ummm in the bar maby but on the hill??? doubtful my fat rear didnt notice a damn thing but noise levels my 2 cents

M
Dec 2, 2013
NE ALBERTA
Lightest, and two options of noise levels.

http://diamond-smfg.com/product-category/titanium-exhaust-cans/

They have videos of each vs stock for comparison on the website.

I have a quiet one on mine and enjoy it.

ce6ab7bea24aa12a92b1080a18c47832.jpg

I also Bought the Diamond S Quiet can for my 14 pro, Nice noise( low) , Fits well. No complaints , Just wanted to drop a few pounds and not increase noise, It does still have a crisp sound at higher rpms, Not Noise though, normal idling sound
Between this and my EarthX battery, dropped 21-24 pounds and put about 8-9 back on.

Last edited:
One can I was thinking of I might try is a carbon fibre one that I saw. Not sure where I saw it but it looked great.
The Diamond S piqued my interest but those cheap looking piece welds made it look like crap. That needs to be cleaned up in a big way. In a year that thing will even look worse.
This stuff saves weight but in fact may be causing a loss in HP.
Not sure Im willing to take a chance until I find one with the Ceramic Coating on the can.
Ive had this coating on on a 98 RMK and it still looks like new with no rust to be had anywhere.

Last edited:

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
Really????

The welds on the diamond s can are works of art, very well done.

In a year it will look no different, other than more purple. You do understand it's made from titanium right?

They were also designed/flow tested to stock flows to avoid power loss.

A friend of mine runs a carbon Fibre can on his 14 Doo, stupid loud.

Last edited:
Premium Features