• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WE HAVE A Hawk THREAD!

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Don't seem as catchy.

I think there is a "BAR" in Ely Nv. with that name though.:)

Drove through a few times last fall, lot's of hawks perched on the power poles.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
No price!

2008 800 Summit XP X 154 For Sale
2008 800 Summit XP X 154 For Sale
2004 800 Summit X 144 For Sale

06 Apex ,129 miles, For Sale

2010 Summit XRS 154 On it's way!!

How much for the whole ensomble?
home-8-8-2009-6-33-55-am.jpg

This his Craigslist add?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAnLA1R3DhA

0_nfl_football_sexy_seahawks.gif

Here's the guy, those who recognize could you contact this seller to give him the message? Parting them at Hawk Fest in Logan could pay for this years band, those mud wrestlers at Lolo want way too much now!

:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
I'm tired!

Mole,

You should be able to appriciate this by now since you've had a spring and summer on your pumpkin. I was hopeing to off load that 2Moto YZ450F as a set at the snowmobile expo last weekend, buyers of anything over $50 bucks were far and few.

Been going through the bike rejetting and just inspection, wanted to make sure a buyer who rode it around the neigborhood would know it was as new as it looks.

Well a friend wanted to bring me up to hell and rejuvinate my offroad thumb, realizing one ride in hell would officialy classify the machine as USED!

I even made him stop on the way at the Honda, Yamaha, Ski-Doo, and Aprilia dealer I bought my very first Hawk from. So to give them an idea of how unused they both were and maybe trade accross for a woods specific machine. Gosh the dealers are giving away those new bikes, 08 450's for under $5k, the 09' 550 Aprilia I dream about for $6,799. They arn't in much of a trading mood these days since all their customers are limiting their purchases to 15 dollar Fasttraxx calendar, but he'd put the word out.

Off to hell, that bike all though having heated grips and a lighting coil may look like the WR, or EXC I was hopeing for, it aint.

More like Navy seals boot camp with a lemon twist in your eyes!!:eek:
Last month I borrowed one of my little brothers 525's like yours, made me feel like I had'nt missed a beat, was railing hard as ever in the mountain single track, thats what inspired my Hawk for trade offer here and on Craigslist.

As long as I hold myself back a few notches and don't get hurt, this treadmill is the fittness plan this fatty needed, I'm gonna see who wears out first. Round one ME. Now I feel every bit of my young thirty nine years!

I'm tired, soo much that if I fold my legs they cramp up.:eek:

I've ridden a fraction of your trail system, got four long sleve T's from the Sprucewood Inn, sure is pretty out there. But if you ever want to see yourself and other grown boys cry, come to HELL!:face-icon-small-hap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giMCnq_ZkRY
This is some of the flat easy stuff.

I,m tired..........:beer;

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Yes they R!

If you get a chance, beg a ride from someone riding a newer twin cam 250, you'll confuse your mind and think the number decals are dislexic.

nate-kanney.jpg

Barry HAWK!

First four that was faster than any two I have ridden.:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Starting to see the light?

Or did you get forced through that M1000's tunnel by the suction it's track paddles created?

Wear out that whimpy XP you bought yet?:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
Premium Features