• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

zr 120 forums?

There just isn't a huge amount of passion for the 120s, and the kids riding them aren't old enough to get on the forums and talk it up to their buds yet. :face-icon-small-hap

My kids have been racing 120's for 5 years now. We got most of our info at the races. Most of the guys will help with anything you need. Try this web site, from there you will find a bunch of links.

www.kidsproice.com

Thanks for the link to the forum.

Side note, we took the zr 120 out yesterday for the first time. We had quite a bit on snow, and I can not believe how well that little sled went threw the snow. I thought that I would be getting it unstuck allday, not the case. I got on my sled and rode around. In fact she about hit me, appently I was not going fast enough and she was going to give me a "tap" to let me know.

The kitty cat on the other hand will only go in min-packed snow, due to how low it sits. I know you can buy a lift kit for it. But it didn't seem to have the torque to pull it up the drifts.

Oh you should see the beating we give our 2000 XCR, After all these years weve only had a poblem with the lugs ripping off the track. I can only imagine if we had a bigger motor on it:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features

Back