• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yeti Wheel Kit Shaft size

subseaaddicted

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2011
PG
I have a new 2023 Yeti kit coming however it is a few days away. I have access to a machine shop and I would like to get a jump on building a wheel kit.

Is anyone able to measure the hole diameter which goes through the spindle? and or the OD of the shaft on a set of yeti wheels where it goes through the spindle.

thanks

J
Dec 19, 2015
I have a new 2023 Yeti kit coming however it is a few days away. I have access to a machine shop and I would like to get a jump on building a wheel kit.

Is anyone able to measure the hole diameter which goes through the spindle? and or the OD of the shaft on a set of yeti wheels where it goes through the spindle.

thanks
OD that goes through the spindle on my CMX ranges from 21.9 to 22.2 mm. So I'd call it 22mm. Measuring with Pittsburgh digital calipers.

The CMX and Yeti wheel kits should be the same.

Hope this helps.

J

jarred kale

Jul 21, 2022
USA
I have a new 2023 Yeti kit coming however it is a few days away. I have access to a machine shop and I would like to Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox get a jump on building a wheel kit.

thanks
Where are you located

Premium Features