• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XM/XP shocks - NEW

D
Jan 26, 2011
Northern BC
XM/XP shocks - updated 18Jan - new & used

Skid Shocks -

1. 09 XP Everest HPG rear, good shape, 1400kms, straight install for an 08 or 09 as the centre is the shorter early XP spec. $100USD shipped to your door.

2. 13 XM SP (Everest) HPG centre and rear, excellent shape, 900kms, If using on an 08 or 09 XP, these will require a lower mount relocation bracket ($36 from Tom's) as the centre shock is longer. This is considered a good upgrade as the longer front shock brings the skid to the 2010 and up spec with improved handling. $250USD shipped to your door.

3. 15 X HPG Plus centre and rear, zero miles, perfect shape, will require same bracket mentioned above on an 08 or 09 XP. HPG Plus shocks are rebuildable. SOLD.

Note - the rear shocks are not the correct length for an XM 174" otherwise these will work for 08 XP up to 16 XM including T3s. 08/09 XPs will require the centre shock relocation bracket for the 13 & 15 sets as mentioned above.

If you're interested but think my pricing is out to lunch, PM me and explain why. The worst I can say is no thanks.

Last edited:
Premium Features