• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

X-Games Hillcross thread

niner

Lifetime Membership
Mar 16, 2008
Lacombe Alberta
Any info on the sleds would be interesting. I heard Ryan's sled was supercharged and over 300 hp. So is that a 925 speedwerx or larger? The axys that finished 2 was almost as fast. Was it turbo or SC and big bore? I thought it was a cool event with all the mod sleds.

S
Mar 30, 2010
Ryan's sled as well as Taylor Mewissen, Dave McClure, and Rob Kincaid's are all 800's the rules do not allow us to run any bigger. Ryan's sled went through tech inspection after the race to confirm. These sleds had our water to air inner cooler race gas supercharger kits on them. They make an uncomfortable amount of power. The motors are pretty much stock with different pistons and reeds.

niner

Lifetime Membership
Mar 16, 2008
Lacombe Alberta
Ryan's sled as well as Taylor Mewissen, Dave McClure, and Rob Kincaid's are all 800's the rules do not allow us to run any bigger. Ryan's sled went through tech inspection after the race to confirm. These sleds had our water to air inner cooler race gas supercharger kits on them. They make an uncomfortable amount of power. The motors are pretty much stock with different pistons and reeds.

Well that was a very impressive product display. If that doesn't sell some kits nothing will. I hope the demand goes way up to bring this amazing product down in price!! Completely changed what I thought my next sled would be....

S
Apr 7, 2010
Thought Simons was running the supercharger once I saw the Speedwerx logo. He always was fast out of the gate when he raced snocross. Does anyone know the min track length? Looks like he had the 153", pretty much looked like everyone else did too. Wonder if you went down to 144" or so if you could get through the corners better. Looked like that was where the pile ups happened.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Any info on the sleds would be interesting. I heard Ryan's sled was supercharged and over 300 hp. So is that a 925 speedwerx or larger? The axys that finished 2 was almost as fast. Was it turbo or SC and big bore? I thought it was a cool event with all the mod sleds.

Axys was a Boondocker turbo with Carls Cycle porting, rest of the Pros were all Boondocker turbos I think, a lot of them had Carls porting... Lavilee's sled he was gonna run was a Carl's/Speedwerx Supercharger Pro was really excited to se it go bummed we didn't get to.

Premium Features