• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Woman shotguns intruder

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
well when someone is breaking in and she sees a knife in their hand obviously it wasn't a neighbor asking for a cup of sugar. The one thing I wonder is why she didn't yell to the people outside to leave and that she was armed with a gun and was gonna blow their head off the second they stepped foot in the house. Personally, I'd rather get them to leave than have to actually take a life.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
well when someone is breaking in and she sees a knife in their hand obviously it wasn't a neighbor asking for a cup of sugar.
LOL....True!
The one thing I wonder is why she didn't yell to the people outside to leave and that she was armed with a gun and was gonna blow their head off the second they stepped foot in the house. Personally, I'd rather get them to leave than have to actually take a life.

Yeah I feel same way. I got the impressions she was achieving her intended results.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
We had a drug store get robbed here a couple years ago. A store patron was standing 30 some feet down an aisle when the two masked robbers came in swinging long barrel weapons and yelling at the clerk to get the cash or he would blow her head off. He did this while gun pointing at her head. He had a concealed weapon and shot and killed the guy. His partner ran away and the shooter was charged. There was some bs about HIS life not being in immediate danger or something like that. But later found out they dropped charges down to some bs thing like not having permit on him. I tell you what we are going to see more and more of this as our economy takes turns for the worse.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I say good for her!!! The way I read it was that they made it in the house and was going to get in to her room and that is when she shot the guy. So to me the guy had already gone to far.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Wow, she put her baby down, gave him a bottle, called 911 and kept a COOL head before dusting the scourge.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
well when someone is breaking in and she sees a knife in their hand obviously it wasn't a neighbor asking for a cup of sugar. The one thing I wonder is why she didn't yell to the people outside to leave and that she was armed with a gun and was gonna blow their head off the second they stepped foot in the house. Personally, I'd rather get them to leave than have to actually take a life.

im glad im not that baby and your not my momma..!!..Kudo;s to her....

Premium Features