• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wiring A wideband to a PCV/ Pod-300??

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Anyone know how to trick my Pod-300 display for my powercomander into reading a non dynojet wideband for data logging? I know i can do it but I dont know exactly how and im going for a ride tomorrow and would love to have it for then if anyone quickly knows? Im running a AEM wideband.

Robert,

This is a common request from many, and is quite simple to set up. I, in fact, have this same setup on my Turbo Pro having a PCV-PTI + AEM Wideband.
1) Locate the White Wire from your AEM WB harness.
2) Insert this bare ended wire into the terminal strip of the PCV in the 2nd closest to the edge of the enclosure.
3) Tighten down the screw to secure the wire into the PCV.
4) Access the PCV Software under Power Commander Tools > Configure > Engine Temperature Input.
5) Make sure the Box is checked to enable this, and select Analog Voltage as a source.
6) Set the table size to 2
7) Under Voltage, enter 0 in the first cell, and 5 in the second cell. Under Temp, enter 10.0 in the first cell, and 20.0 in the second....This effectively calibrates the "Engine Temp" of the PCV to read the AFR sent by your AEM WB.
8) On your POD, select the Engine Temp Gauge - this will now be your real time AFR. Just remember Engine Temp = AFR, and not a temp anymore.

This Works slick!
~T.J.

Premium Features