• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Windshield Bag for 2015 PRO RMK 800

I
Has anyone put one of the next lvl or Polaris windshield bags on a 2015 or older pro RMK? Looks like most of them are for the 2016 AXYS chassis and newer but wondering if the plastic rivet spacing is the same on my 2015 and if I could just modify/cut hole in hood for the engine heat vent into the bag? All thoughts greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o2bncamo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 7, 2009
wisconsin
The pro windshield bag is different than the Axys bag, it will not fit. I have a windshield bag on a Pro and works well. it doesn't have as much room in it as the Axys bag.
The Axys bag is a different shape and spacing. I don't think it would be worth modifying to work, Can you not find a Pro bag, I'd sell you mine if you can't find one.

I
The pro windshield bag is different than the Axys bag, it will not fit. I have a windshield bag on a Pro and works well. it doesn't have as much room in it as the Axys bag.
The Axys bag is a different shape and spacing. I don't think it would be worth modifying to work, Can you not find a Pro bag, I'd sell you mine if you can't find one.

Do the pro bags have the vent for engine heat as well or just storage only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o2bncamo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 7, 2009
wisconsin
No vent, you may be able to drill holes underneath the bag to let heat come up. I'll take a look and see if that is possible.

N
Sep 22, 2002
The pro holeshot bag does have an area in the bottom of it that drops down into the engine compartment where heat can come up through to warm gloves or goggles etc.

If you need a holeshot bag just let me know.

Premium Features