• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who has put a beating on zbroz t-motion lock-out? I am looking for reviews

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
i want to try locking out the t-motion this season after riding 6 years with it. i want to use something that is reversible in case i dont like it. i dont want to risk damaging the suspension components with the added stress of the kits that replace the heim joint. it seems like the zbroz kit is about the only affordable solution. https://www.zbrozracing.com/products/ski-doo-g4-850-t-motion-lockout

key word.....affordable. i am not going to spend $1000+ that some of the aftermarket is offering. i will keep it stock before i do that.... Thanks.

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
I'll be on my third season with the Z Bros, liked it so much I took it off my 18 before I sold it and installed it on my 20. As T mo deletes go, I felt like it was money well spent

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Zbros. Pulled them off my 20 sleds and installed on my 21 sleds. Actually, sold a set on one of my 20 and bought new for the other. ZRP is the same it looks like, but more money and doesn't look as nice.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I used to run bushing style. Kinda worked for a while. I live on a lake, so I used to spend a lot of time screwing around riding on one ski for miles at a time, standing, sitting with feet on hood. One Sunday Funday I did that to the ski area for lunch and a beer, then we went up the mountain. I think I rode 3-4 miles on one ski to the trail head. As soon as I leveled out and hit a bump, snap. Lower scissor broke, it stabbed the track. Managed to get back home after some trail fixing, but realized then that cheap is not the way to go.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
thanks guys. im going with zbroz lockout and their x1 coilover shock. been riding doo since 2014, and never tried the lockout or torsion spring delete. we'll see how she works on the new 21.

Premium Features