• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to stay and ride in Manitoba?

Jan 28, 2010
Thinking about a sled trip to Manitoba with the little woman. Wondering if anyone has suggestions for good riding areas and accomodations. Looking for something that has fun off-trail riding (playing in the soft stuff) as well as some nice trails and has comfortable cabins with a hot tub and fireplace to relax in. Some kind of resort setting likely.

Was searching on the Manitoba tourism and Snowman sites and found a few places that look good, wondering if someone has first hand experience or know of a couple places to look into that may not pop up with an internet search.

Thanks,
Ken

F
Dec 24, 2009
sask
places to stay

Ken
A nice areas to ride and play between Robin and Russell area there are some decent shacks for rent on or around lake of the praries. Google lake of the prairies cabin rentals.lostmeadowsresort. Kilman Resort,http://www.dropmorevillas.com/ .Anyway that should get you started.if i can be of any more help PM me
Toby

Jan 28, 2010
Thanks Toby, Dropmore Villas is exactly what I am looking for. Looks like it would be much like staying in the cabins at Good Spirit Lake near Yorkton.

Ken

P
Dec 4, 2008
rode up to the s.s.a. rally in melfort sask and was talking to the club members of the flinflon and they said the snow was good.

Premium Features