• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What to Bring, How to Pack it - Tiny Mo Pros

T
Hey guys, wanted to introduce ourselves out here real quick.

We are Tiny Mo Pros, home of the Ajoosta Sled Module, a snowmobile rack with attachment options.

Our racks are completely customizable and configurable to any of the random needs you might have on trips this winter. An easy example here is our racks can carry any type of gas can you have, no more proprietary gas can set ups needed. The racks are very easy to install and come with under tunnel gussets for easy integration.

A lot of our customers are pleased with the utility aspect of our product along with Avalanche Centers who utilize our system in the field.

Have a look at our racks and let us know if you have any questions.

Dave
Tiny Mo Pros
www.tinymopros.com

Snowmobile Rack Ajoosta 2.jpg Snowmobile Rack Ajoosta 1.jpg AJ2 Sled Module Explained - Products.jpg

S
Dec 29, 2014
TinyMo Pros sled rack

I absolutely love my TinyMo Pros sled rack. Light weight, but yet a very stury rack. I use mine to haul fuel, parts to work on remote tower locations and I never have any problem. It's also very easy to install! For all those people that like to snowmobile in and back country ski and snowboard check out the mounts for these racks to haul your gear into the back country! Dave also has great customer service. Check these guys out! www.tinymopros.com

Wade
IG - @smrsux09

TinyMo Pros.jpg

Premium Features