• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what is this sled worth

A
Sep 22, 2015
Hello everyone,
So I'm new to snowmobiling and looking to buy my first sled. I found one that I like but I'm not sure what to offer the guy. So here's what it is and the problem it has. 2007 M1000 with ~1000 miles. A couple mods but i couldn't tell you what they are. ( lack of knowledge). The sled doesn't run right now sence the motor mount on the clutch side ripped off the bulkhead. I'm not worried to much about welding it back together as I'm a certified Alu. Welder as well as a mechanic. I'm just not sure what it's worth in this condition. Any insite I can get would be really helpful. -C

image.jpg

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
That sled does NOT have 1000 miles on it.:face-icon-small-dis

By the looks of the picture I would find a different sled.

Or offer the guy $1000! Cuz that's what it's worth.:ohwell:

feetsbig

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
B.C.
def dont pay too much,its possible the crank could be bent with that hard a hit,as above,I wouldnt pay more than a grand

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Lieing about the miles! I've seen a lot of them and never seen that. No way with 1000 miles, I would get away from it. If your new to sleds start away from the m1000.

Premium Features