• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wenatchee Show and Swapmeet Oct 24th

BLKCAT

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2008
Wenatchee WA
This will be the 3rd annual Central Washington Snowmobile Show and Swapmeet. Each year it has been getting a little bigger and this year it is being organized by the Apple Country Snowmobile Club. The first two years it wasn't organized by anyone! More dealers, more vendors and better advertizing! It will be held in the East Wenatchee Top Foods parking lot October 24th (Saturday). Anyone is welcome to bring snowmobiles and snowmobile related goods for the swapmeet(free of charge). Participants are welcome to start showing up at appx 7am and the show is scheduled to run between 8am and 3pm.
The more people that show up the better the show will be for everyone!​
Questions contact: John Erickson ACSC – (509) 782-3065 or Bob Feil Boats and Motors - (509) 884-3558​

P

powder Head

Nov 27, 2007
Marysville Wash
So whos coming.... I got an polaris edge hood that has to go...... Come to talk to the local snowmobile clubs about whats new....

Those hoods are a dime a dozen up on baker every year.

More notice next year guys and we can get SAWS over there to support as well. Sounds like a fun show that could get bigger and bigger.

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
I'm thinking about it.

I have (2007 1 season used) polaris:
144" rails $65
144 x 1.5 Ripsaw track $200
600 Pipe and Can (Stock for Carbed) $200
Stock Reeds $75
$375 Combined!

Also have brand new uninstalled
Lefty's throtle kit Universal WPS part# 12-3877 $50
New in package 2ea. SLP flow-rite 2" snapin intake vents. $20

E
Dec 8, 2008
Chelan area
I'm thinking about it.

I have (2007 1 season used) polaris:
144" rails $65
144 x 1.5 Ripsaw track $200
600 Pipe and Can (Stock for Carbed) $200
Stock Reeds $75
$375 Combined!

Also have brand new uninstalled
Lefty's throtle kit Universal WPS part# 12-3877 $50
New in package 2ea. SLP flow-rite 2" snapin intake vents. $20

I might take that lefty... :D I'll be there! Lookin for a new jacket, helmet, gloves and goggles...

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Some good sales and good dealer representation, except Polaris??? I bought 2Danger Zone videos, found a tunnel extension kit for my buddies Yamaha, but couldn't get a hold of him to see if he wanted it.

I talked to the Apple County Snowmobile Club. They are being forced to come up with 25,000 for the DNR to allow them to groom this year. So the DNR can maintain or patrol the snowpark? I like the idea of working with the local club before totally shutting something down, I hope the DNR is on the up and up with this and it is only a temporary budget shortfall?

Chelan Snowmobile Club and WSSA were represented there, was too shy to talk to them.:D

Someone was selling an SLP pipe and can for an 09 D8 $400, and a 600 with VF reeds.

A local trailer manufacturer was there with a good looking product.

I didn't feel like unloading the stuff and being stuck sitting there all day.

Eazy, if you are interested in that throttle, I can make a trip to Chelan to visit my parents soon so you can see it. I'm hoping to get to ride with you guys this year too!

E
Dec 8, 2008
Chelan area
Some good sales and good dealer representation, except Polaris??? I bought 2Danger Zone videos, found a tunnel extension kit for my buddies Yamaha, but couldn't get a hold of him to see if he wanted it.

I talked to the Apple County Snowmobile Club. They are being forced to come up with 25,000 for the DNR to allow them to groom this year. So the DNR can maintain or patrol the snowpark? I like the idea of working with the local club before totally shutting something down, I hope the DNR is on the up and up with this and it is only a temporary budget shortfall?

Chelan Snowmobile Club and WSSA were represented there, was too shy to talk to them.:D

Someone was selling an SLP pipe and can for an 09 D8 $400, and a 600 with VF reeds.

A local trailer manufacturer was there with a good looking product.

I didn't feel like unloading the stuff and being stuck sitting there all day.

Eazy, if you are interested in that throttle, I can make a trip to Chelan to visit my parents soon so you can see it. I'm hoping to get to ride with you guys this year too!

Ya, i'll let ya know if i get some money for the throttle. Definately shoot me a PM if yer in the area when the snow hits, be more than happy to show ya a great time. Hope you like sledding ALL DAY!

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Hey Wimpy,
Just kidding, trust me (or anyone who knows me), I spared you:D (aka. motormouth!)

The Snowmobile / Area & Regional clubs are doing a great job that many of us benefit from, sometimes unaware.

My parents are (not very active) members in Chelan. I am working on joining the Lake Wenatchee Club. My neighbor, a long time resident and former club member talks about organized events between clubs.

I’d like to see a more active club membership with many generations represented. One difficulty I see with our local club is the meetings are Saturday 10:00 AM, prime riding time, especially if you are going into the backcountry. I know, one saturday a month, but when you get 4 or 5 a month it maters. I'd rather see it at 5pm with a possible organized event like a fund raising poker night or bingo, something? We need to find ways to get more people involved as valued members.

Another issue is something I hear from fellow riders “what does club membership do for me?” I think this is representative of people’s lack of time, a diminishing active club membership, and little awareness of an organizations roll in representing similar interests.

Hope to see you out there this season!
Brett

Premium Features