• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

We are getting it now!

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
Thanks Brent. I will touch base with Owen tonight. However, I think Big Shooter and I are still going to head to Canyon... Snow depth map shows 23" there and I am heading back down to Owatonna tomorrow after riding.

Should be fun! Going to swap the weights on the heel clickers tonight and I will be set (still set up for IP...)!!!

Joe

J

jds

Mar 13, 2008
duluth mn.
It's good you take the old man out once in awhile. Canyon should be fun. Lots of swamp holes out there. Dawghouse is open so it's a good place to eat. Have a great ride let me know how it goes. Hopefully we can get out together this year

Brent

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
It's good you take the old man out once in awhile. Canyon should be fun. Lots of swamp holes out there. Dawghouse is open so it's a good place to eat. Have a great ride let me know how it goes. Hopefully we can get out together this year

Brent
JDS. Maybe some day you will be able to keep up with the Pro-8250!:face-icon-small-coo

G

GettnUnstuck

Dec 6, 2005
Prior Lake, MN
Anybody riding Sunday? Or could help with where to park / ride off trail? Two of us are headed to two harbors area and aren't sure where to go.

Rob

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I doubt that will ever happen. I told you before I want to go to your riding clinic.
Bring your Go Pro and take some video of my riding skills, then send it in to Americas funniest home videos. You could win a lot of $$$ :face-icon-small-ton

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Anybody riding Sunday? Or could help with where to park / ride off trail? Two of us are headed to two harbors area and aren't sure where to go.

Rob
We are riding Sunday if it isn't to cold. -10 here now at noon Saturday. High of 9 Sunday. Not riding up there though. Going to be a Zoo!
If you change your mind and don't want to drive that far you can park at my place. Pike Lake, Fish Lake area. Save you about 40 minutes. I have a new sled so I have to baby it for a 100 miles or so.
I have friends that live in Prior Lake. By Doherty's Pub Panama AVE.

G

GettnUnstuck

Dec 6, 2005
Prior Lake, MN
We are riding Sunday if it isn't to cold. -10 here now at noon Saturday. High of 9 Sunday. Not riding up there though. Going to be a Zoo!
If you change your mind and don't want to drive that far you can park at my place. Pike Lake, Fish Lake area. Save you about 40 minutes. I have a new sled so I have to baby it for a 100 miles or so.
I have friends that live in Prior Lake. By Doherty's Pub Panama AVE.

Small world, I might know them. How much snow by ur place? Would really like to hit the deep stuff off trail. Buddy has brand new machine, too. Feel free to call or text. Thanks for the invite, really appreciate it!!!

Rob
651-270-6159

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
Well... Didn't make it to Canyon... Dads 2012 M8 wouldn't start! Dropped it off at RJs and then rode around Esko area for a few hours... Didn't see another sled... It was COLD!!!

Snow was decent... No base though...

Have fun tomorrow all.

Joe

G

GettnUnstuck

Dec 6, 2005
Prior Lake, MN
Well... Didn't make it to Canyon... Dads 2012 M8 wouldn't start! Dropped it off at RJs and then rode around Esko area for a few hours... Didn't see another sled... It was COLD!!!

Snow was decent... No base though...

Have fun tomorrow all.

Joe

Did u warm it up in garage and still no start? My old m8 didn't like below zero... One trip tool about 100 pulls. Hope no problem for him! Hopefully everyone stayed home because the cold! Will report tomorrow with pics after ride.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Small world, I might know them. How much snow by ur place? Would really like to hit the deep stuff off trail. Buddy has brand new machine, too. Feel free to call or text. Thanks for the invite, really appreciate it!!!

Rob
651-270-6159
Sent you a PM

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Thinking about taking a trip up to the two harbors this weekend any info? I have bever ridden there always ride out west or ditches by my place.
Snow is every where around north east MN. Our Groomer ( Hermantown) went by last night. Now 24 hours later not one sled track on the trail. Cold cold cold.
PM me if you need some input.

M
Nov 1, 2013
I am headed up to Duluth tonight and I am hoping to get out towards two harbors first thing tomorrow morning. I was not able to get anyone to tag along from the cities so If anyone wants to ride please call or text me @ 678-939-1050.

Any riding area Idea? I have a 155 pro RMK so the more off trail ideas the better.

J

jds

Mar 13, 2008
duluth mn.
I would go into two harbors turn left at the holiday station and govto the parking lot past the Dixie star. And try the ditches from there. Or go down the trail and hit some of the swamps. But good chance they are pretty tracked up. Good luck have fun.

M
New member, found this. I went riding around the Duluth,h
Hermantown, Island and Fish Lake areas Saturday, was cold but a blast running power lines and swamps in the fresh snow on my new sled. Nice base, only groomed on Hermantowns trails, otherwise nothing but fresh snow.

Premium Features