• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vents for 2009 Dragon build

J

Joemt

Jan 7, 2008
Potomac Montana
I know I keep posting, but I am steadily working ona complete strip down of my 2009 Dragon.....and I need to get a few things taken care of.

Shock tower vents: I'm looking for tough and good looking (black also). I'm worried about putting a small tree top or branch thru the shock tower.....

I'm looking at extreme and 2Cool,

I want to install the shock towers, instrument guage, replace my side vents with black instead of the current red. And I was thinking the console vents (are they necessary since it is a vent all ready?

Looking for experience here.

Thank you.

gerrman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Canada
I have used Holz's aluminum shock tower vent kit and MoFlow's side panel kit for 4 seasons now on my 2009 Dragon 163. Both are great and I would recommend them to everybody.:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

J

Joemt

Jan 7, 2008
Potomac Montana
I went with the Xtreme vents for the shock towers and the foot console vents. I am very impressed with the quality. 2cool vents for the side panels and the instrument panel. I am not planning any further venting.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I highly recommmend 2cool air vents. I have the side pannel vents, console vent, shock tower vents, on my 09 D8. I will say they are the tuffest vents I have ever used. Along with the best costomer service in the industry, and I have used alot of different vendors vents over the yrs. The Vents that were put on the 09 when I picked it up from the dealer when it was new are still on there. Tammys vents are extremely durible, (I am not very nice to my sleds) I spend alot of time in tight places with lots of trees. 2cool vents are very flexible and move with the plastic, but also can handle the big branches from riding in the trees, roll overs for days, and hard impacts. The only thing the vents need on the 09 is a good cleaning :face-icon-small-dis . I can tell you this, if you do mess up a vent in a wreck or what ever. Just give tammy and allen a call, they will fix you up.

Premium Features