• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Nytro motor in a M-series chassis?

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
Seen this in a dragon, rev and in a iqr chassis. Wondering if it has been done in a M chassis? What are your thoughts on the idea? I love the chassis but I am getting sick of being towed out by turbo yami's. I know you can turbo the m8's but I like like how bullet proof the yami motor has turned out to be.
Thanks

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Seen this in a dragon, rev and in a iqr chassis. Wondering if it has been done in a M chassis? What are your thoughts on the idea? I love the chassis but I am getting sick of being towed out by turbo yami's. I know you can turbo the m8's but I like like how bullet proof the yami motor has turned out to be.
Thanks

Where there's a will, there's a way. Sounds like you have your mind made up. Keep us posted on the build, should be sweet. Awhile back, wasn't there an rx-1 in a titanium chassis with cat plastics on it?? seems like mm1 or mm2, somewhere in there.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
they should fit just fine.. the way to bulkhead is designed should work out. might have a little hassle getting the steering figured out due to the way the stock setup runs... but thats a minor detail, you can fit anything you want anywhere you want.. just takes some massaging!!

Premium Features