• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Totally finished with the Nytro, Sorta

Y

Yamahamod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jun 8, 2008
In my Bunker
www.facebook.com
Well I got the A-arms only finally, they have been sitting around since last summer. I think the sled is finally done except for some graphics and a trail tank.
Anyone know about how much those skinz seat covers run??

I'm trying to find a used trail tank or one thats not 388 bucks. ouch! Anybody? //// FOUND ONE

Thought I would post some pictures for ya, what do you think any suggestions?

Lets see yours

Last edited:
D
Nov 26, 2007
Heres the new project nytro. It really doesnt look like this anymore, except for the hood:D (thanks Curt). It will also have the new impulse kit on it:D

truck001.jpg

truck002.jpg

Y

Yamahamod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jun 8, 2008
In my Bunker
www.facebook.com
When I was tunneling my sled I was also putting in the head shim so I had no tunnel and the frame/bulkhead was split into two. I had a million parts and my sled looked like a high dollar pile of rubbish. I did the tunnel last summer and the turbo the year before when the sled was new with 40 miles on it.
This year we will be running just alittle more booast.

Last edited:
B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Well I got the A-arms only finally, they have been sitting around since last summer. I think the sled is finally done except for some graphics and a trail tank.
Anyone know about how much those skinz seat covers run??

I'm trying to find a used trail tank or one thats not 388 bucks. ouch! Anybody? //// FOUND ONE

Thought I would post some pictures for ya, what do you think any suggestions?

Lets see yours

i will probably have mine for sale here very soon once i decide what turbo kit to buy its only got 300 miles on the sled since tank was put on.how about 200$ plus shipping.:beer;

Premium Features