• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled branded ramp?

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Has anybody tried their ramp with glides built on it?

Like part of what they've done, but ramp seems like it's too short, and would be a pretty steep angle for climbing into a 4x4.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
For me the only ramp that is a true one person operation on a tall truck is the spine ramp.... Last year I did the caliber with the traction mat... And it worked but normally will my long track someone would have to give me a shove.... The spine I can just ride up it ...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We have several customers using the Timbersled ramp and really liking it. For taller trucks I like the Caliber brand snowmobile ramp. It is a tri fold and I just load the bike on the right side so it is on the slide material and then I can walk up the center section on the rungs.

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Thanks guys, i'll look at the caliber stuff. Wasn't really giving the sled stuff a look. I'm so heavy I bend the rungs on my Revarc if I climb it on foot. Revarc is a great sled ramp, not so much for bike.

R
Apr 18, 2016
Guy I rode with yesterday has the timbersled ramp and a stock 4x4 duramax and he rode right up. I have a old 12 valve Dodge and set up my loading deal before seeing what others were doing. I have a cabellas triple fold with wood inserts and bolted wood rungs on the left side, then I welded a harbor freight atv winch to my headache rack and I just yank it in solo. I can't be starting and riding a Cr500 in the early morning without glares from the wife so the winch setup was a better option.

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Well, said screw it and ordered a Tsled ramp and the knuckleheads canceled my order. So they either know I'm Tsled basher, or they're screw-ups, maybe both?

So, ordered a Caliber Pro with the plastic stud protectors for the non-glide part of the ramp. Hopefully it will work good?

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Which ramp is that?

The ramp "fofotoo" pictured is the caliber moto pro. It's a bi fold. picked one up last spring so haven't used it yet and typically use my trailer, but wanted this for truck trips. I sold a caliber ramp pro to get it which is a tri fold. The ramp pro would work with no wheel kit, but I usually have yeti wheel kit on so got the caliber moto pro so I'll be able to load with or without the wheel kit on the ski. Looking at the width, a typical mountain sled will go up it, too.

Premium Features