• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thoughts from a Pastor

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
It doesn’t take a scholar to pick apart religion. IMO a loving God expects me to take a step into the darkness. What the 2 of you call foolishness I call faith. It’s the cornerstone of Christianity.
If this is truly where your beliefs are, I pity you. It must be terrible to always see the worst.
My favorite quote is Eleanor Roosevelt, “no one can offend you without you first giving them permission”. I gave you permission yesterday. I won’t further. I shall be armored in the full armor of God. Ha ha.

Happy Easter to all.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Happy holidays!

Try not to molest any children this year. I heard god doesn't like that. Don't forget that the bible says eating pork is a sin. So ease up on the bacon fatties.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
So funny how the right wing Apocalyptic Christian Death Cult went super holy this year. Wasn't like that last year. Must be hoping for Rush Limbaugh to rise from the dead as well.

d898131caf6d3685d8345a0fabbb3994.jpg

I
Nov 4, 2022
canada
Hey, everyone., I have one off-topic question. I got a new job and will be moving to the US soon. I wasn't prepared for that, so I needed to learn some things about religion there. I know that people in the US practice different religions, so finding like-minded people won't be a problem. But still, I want to ask, how many people attend online Bible Christian schools? For example, the First Church Love. I heard that many people stopped going to church during the pandemic. Is this true? Thank you for your answer.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
We don't attend any online classes.
We are ELCA Lutherans and try to attend and serve somewhat regularly.
More importantly in my opinion is I pray daily, giving thanks, asking for forgiveness and for the well being of those less fortunate.

Premium Features