• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thiefs....

O

oneal30

Nov 6, 2009
Rapid City, SD
To the dick neck that decided to steal all of my survival gear off the back of my Pro...

Stole my Bivy sacs, first aid kit, maps, head lamp, glow sticks, and so on..

What kind of low life piece of shat human being steals someones survival gear. Of course, you leave the sno-bunjie, but steal everything else right out in the open.

It happend at spearfish canyon lodge on Saturday. I realize I'll never see this stuff again, but what happend to the code of not stealing stuff of another mans sled? I would expect this kind of crap somewhere else but not in the Dakotas. Actually, I wouldn't expect this of anyone or anywhere that calls themself a snowmobiler....

Anyways.... If you're reading this; you are a disgrace to those of us that ride.

:face-icon-small-fro

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
Don't know how to find any of the other stuff, but what kind of pack was it? Might be able to find it that way....

Also really don't expect that out of anyone in this area especially, I always leave all my stuff on my sled when I go in to eat, even on busy weekends

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I've never heard of that happening in the hills... I can't believe it that sucks man.

I typically leave my pack, helmet, and key in the ignition on my sled...Huh guess that wont be happening anymore.

skibumsd

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2008
definitely describe the gear and if you have pics post them. Lots of eyes on hear and you never know what you will see out riding. And yes that is about as low as you can go thank god you didnt get in trouble and need the gear. Jayme

O

oneal30

Nov 6, 2009
Rapid City, SD
They actually took all the stuff right out of my pack on the back of the pro. Can't believe the nerve it took someone to just take it wall mart style.

lostinblackhills

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2009
Rapid City SD
That really sucks! Like Polaris Dude said I am going to have to think a little more about what I am leaving on my sled. Have not ever been concerned in the hills before. X2 on the Karma thing also

Premium Features