• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Intermountain Snowmobile Show is this weekend

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Dec 5, 1980
Make your plans now to attend.
October 24 & 25, 2008

Friday, 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

At
Salt Lake County Events Center (Equestrian Park)

10800 South 2200 West, South Jordan, UT 84095

• See the New 2009 models, aftermarket accessories, snowmobile clothing & helmets, resorts and vacation packages, snowmobile videos, everything you could want for snowmobiling in one location.
  • EVERY ATTENDEE OVER 18 will receive an entry to win the 2009 Arctic Cat M8
  • See history unfold as all makes, models and years gather at the show. The public will have a chance to vote on their favorite in several different categories.
  • The annual swap meet is Saturday as well. If you have something you would like to bring to sell it’s not too late. The swap meet is open to private individuals. Pre-registration is required. For more information or to pre-register contact: Ken at 801-572-4455

Stay at Country Inn & Suites
801-553-1151
Ask for the Group Rate: Rate is $84 ask for the Snowmobile rate

$1.00 off show coupons available at www.intermountainshow.com

Sponsors:

SnoWest Magazine, SledHeads, Utah Snowmobile Association, Arctic Cat, Diesel Tech Magazine, and Country Inn & Suites

For complete details visit www.intermountainshow.com

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Ron Im gonna follow you around and pick up all the $ you drop when you open your fat wallet:face-icon-small-ton I might buy a turbo!

man I wish. We won't have them in stock until the end of next week! TriCity in Centerville and Triple S in Ogden are TOBE dealers though. Triple S will have a good inventory in stock once the arrive, but TriCity will be on a special order basis unless they change their minds and want to stock some.

Thanks.

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Just a heads up, for some reason the directions on the snow show web site give you the most congested traffic plagued route within 20 miles of the Equestrian park, I suggest avoiding the 10600 S 2200 W intersection on your way to the show, trust me just avoid it. Instead take either 1300 W or Redwood Rd. south to 11400 S then turn West and head on over to the Equestrian park.
( I dare you to try the web site suggested route at around 6:30 Friday night, hahahaha)

Here’s a modified map for a better idea

snowshowmap_utah.gif

80 ponies

Nov 26, 2007
Bancroft Idaho
Went to the show today and got just what I was looking for at the swap meet. Well worth the 2 hr drive for me. The beer was a little spendy though.

G

girlpowder

We do. We like the taste of WATER. LOL. Holy crap,$6.50???? A bit spendie. So whatever you found a deal on you lost it all on the beer. Yeah that sucks a bit. I'm surprised they even had the beer here in UTAH. Oh well, it was a great show. Loved walkin around gettin all excited to wait for the snow to fly and ride this winter.

Premium Features