• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T.S Mountain Horse parts

C
Oct 15, 2013
Great stuff Daryl !!

I have his chain case guard and chain adjuster and he is building me my fork clamps right now. He is great to deal with and has a lot of experience with the snowbikes.

Give D.O.C a try you will love the products !!

Travis

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Checked out some of the DOC products at the Edmonton show. Looks pretty good. What's that spindle worth ? Spendy I'm sure

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
Lets see some pics. I bought your chaincase guard from Ben at cycle works, he's real helpfull. a real good change from most parts people who dont have a clue.

it looks like a very nice piece.

C
Oct 15, 2013
Here is my chain case cover protector at mock up. Holes are drilled and I threaded the tunnel so I can just thread in the bolts. I never wanted to use nuts and bolts.

Next step is either polish it or send it to get powder coated !! Not sure what I want to do yet though.

Chain case cover.jpg

C
Dec 5, 2013
DOC Performance MH wheel kit

Just got wheel kit for mountain horse from DOC performance looks greAt And works awesome no more gouges in the driveway . Nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to get stuff out of the states

image.jpg

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Price ? And can they be driven down the road and dropped off a truck ?

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
just got a nice taller center runner from daryl. should work real nice with the longer tracks and get rid of the front ski push.

its higher than a regular runner so it will have more bite and not wear the ski as early.

no carbides too, so it wont chew the sht out of your deck or trailer.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Here is my chain case cover protector at mock up. Holes are drilled and I threaded the tunnel so I can just thread in the bolts. I never wanted to use nuts and bolts.

Next step is either polish it or send it to get powder coated !! Not sure what I want to do yet though.

Does the chain case guard work on the new 2015 chain case cover?

P

PalousePoo

Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, Wash.
Great that you are producing more drive sprocket sizes than the OEM. But wondering why your price for the chaincase cover standoffs are a few dollars more than the OEM? Why produce that part if you cant do better on the price?

Premium Features