• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

t 900 re & re

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Wow, that is impressive. I would love to see that thing in action.

Last edited:
T
Dec 25, 2007
wooohoooohooooo! That thing has to be disastrous to those m1000 owners out there...imagine their surprise! Excellent work! Just think what this motor set-up would be like in the new Pro....hehehehe...tickle the fun factor for sure!

M
Feb 5, 2008
MN
Where did you order your vent kit from for the mtn fit hood? I have the same hood i'm putting on and want to run some type of headlights. i like the vent/headlight combo you are running!!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Where did you order your vent kit from for the mtn fit hood? I have the same hood i'm putting on and want to run some type of headlights. i like the vent/headlight combo you are running!!

Dan custom made all the vents on his sled...he is the freaking man, and has some incrediable skillz...

you can get a vent kit for that hood from Bill at mountain fit...look at my 05 build thread in my sig for the vents i got from him for my hood like this...

i LOVE this sled Dan...awesome!!

M
Feb 5, 2008
MN
dammm! Well I did get a vent kit from them as well, but I don't think it's the right one? I don't really wanna use the vents in the headlight locations because I wanna put some sort of lights in there...here is a pic of my hood sitting on my sled. I haven't mounted it on there yet because I have a bunch of trimming to do yet and I didn't rivet the screens on yet either I just taped them on to see how they would look

D

dmj1

Jul 31, 2007
t9

going out this weekend . will see how the stock pipe is ? Might have to do some tuning. we need more snow!!!

Was out on the weekend ! 4 ft fresh , 14 lbs boost above 6500' 100LL ,
ran incredible! No bogging in the deep ! ( side vent by the turbo i think helps allot ). No issues what so ever. lovin it:face-icon-small-hap

S

sw

Sep 10, 2009
Minnesota
Great sled! That gives my brain a 'boost', got me thinking Rabbit Ears come Feb., thanks for posting it up!

Premium Features