• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super Q and Ultra Q Silencers from Sled Solutions

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
so you guys dropship them from skinz? When I add one to my cart it says they are not in stock

Due to our size (but growing) we can't stock all the different silencers that Skinz offers. For that matter Skinz can't keep them in stock either. Depending on your machine depends on when you'll get it. If you hit production right (no I don't know the production schedule) it could ship in a week but I tell everyone 3-4 weeks to be safe.

Paul

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
Ultra Q on an 08 M8, sounds nice!

I don't have a bog with mine but hear some do. Have you ridden this since you put the can on? I noticed your steering bar must have bent. I have a solid steel tube now, LOL.

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Have not ridden it yet with the can on it. Yep,my bro bent that and upper and lower a-arms, with less than 100 miles on it last year. LOL.

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
Have not ridden it yet with the can on it. Yep,my bro bent that and upper and lower a-arms, with less than 100 miles on it last year. LOL.

Mine bent with really low miles on the sled too. Chad put me in touch with a guy in Twin Lakes who does all kinds of stuff and made me a new rod. It weighs about 4 pounds LOL so now I gotta shave weight from somewhere else.

Whats the weight difference between the Ulta and Super Sled Solutions?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Mine bent with really low miles on the sled too. Chad put me in touch with a guy in Twin Lakes who does all kinds of stuff and made me a new rod. It weighs about 4 pounds LOL so now I gotta shave weight from somewhere else.

No weight difference in weight between the two at all.

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin

The guy in Twin Lakes must have been Phil Kangas? He has done a few things for us too over the years.:eek::D

Premium Features