• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

StraightLine Performance Questions

Jun 3, 2013
Scored one of there ceramic cans for my 10 M8 H.O. on close out and wondering about there pipes? Can score one for 200 brand new. Anyone familiar with this brand. The pipe is for 6k +

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Straight Line guys not Starting Line Products . For the op I believe it's a Speedwerx copy so it should perform well. M2c

B
Nov 26, 2007
Lake Tapps, Wa
Better clarify if you mean SLP (starting line performance) or if you are talking about straight line. SLP is solid stuff. Straight line you might not get much feedback on.

Jun 3, 2013
No worries I just might have to go with the Slp "Starting line" with all the feedback you hear about them its proven and highly known and shown to work in the mountains. Don't wanna gamble on Straight Lines pipe when its apparently not known. You know what I mean?:face-icon-small-blu

F
Mar 19, 2010
North Dakota
Slp

Yep, I would go slp.I have a 11' m8 and put the complete slp pipe kit on except can, I modified the cutler to work. Slp can was to quiet. I was able to run 4 grams heavier on weights with the extra power it provided. I was a little low on r's so I think 3-3.5 would have been perfect. Slp gets my vote!!!

Premium Features