• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

STOLEN TRAILER/SLEDS PHILIPSBURG, MT

kfa670

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
My parents sleds were stolen last Friday night. Any help from the snowest community keeping an eye out would be much appreciated. Here is the original info/flyer. Thank you all.

TWO SNOWMOBILES WERE STOLEN FROM THE CENEX STATION IN PHILIPSBURG FRIDAY NIGHT (JAN22, 2016) ONE IS A BLACK 2014 SKI DOO 800 ETEC 163 WITH WHITE LETTERING PURCHASED AT GULL BOATS IN MISSOULA. IT HAS A FACTORY CARGO BAG BEHIND THE SEAT, A GOLDFINGER LEFTHAND THROTTLE, AND AN MBRP EXHAUST CAN. THE OTHER SLED IS A BLACK 2012 SKI DOO 872 ETEC 163.IT HAS A BLACK VORTECH CARGO RACK (NOT IN THE PHOTO) BLACKED OUT WINSHIELD, BLACKED OUT SEAT SHOWING SOME YELLOW WITH WEAR, BLACKED OUT BRP HOOD EMBLEM, AND A GOLDFINGER LEFTHAND THROTTLE. BOTH SNOWMOBILES WERE ON A 2006 SLEDBED DRIVE ON/OFF ALUMINUM TRAILER WITH 4 BLACK PLASTIC SKI SLIDES AND 2 RUBBER TRACTION STRIPS.$1,000 REWARD FOR INFO LEADING TO ARRESTS AND RECOVERY. CONTACT BILL ANTONIOLI (406) 531-8642 OR GRANITE CO. SHERIFF.

P1030424.jpg P5030028.jpg

M
Feb 5, 2016
There is a Missoula area police confirmed epidemic of stolen atv's and snowmobiles (mostly on trailers) in the past week or two.

I lost my Skidoo Summit 2010 and trailer out of my driveway, in a very good neighborhood.

If you have the time, please put a security camera (game camera) on your toys, as you may help stop this crime ring.

My guess it is related to the mexican drug / crime ring base out of Yakima / Spokane, but it could just be some punk kids.

IMG_0197.JPG

Premium Features