• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington, N. Idaho & W. Montana Post 53,933

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
Haven't seen anything about this on S/W.....

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,65182.0.html From huntingwashington.com

<table width="100%" border="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="middle"></td> <td valign="middle">
</td> <td style="font-size: smaller;" valign="bottom" align="right" height="20">
</td> </tr></tbody></table> <hr class="hrcolor" width="100%" size="1"> Anyone know this person? Prayers for the family.

Snowmobiler killed

CALDER, Idaho -- Shoshone County officials say a 35-year-old Washington state snowmobiler has been found dead after an avalanche in north-central Idaho.

KHQ-TV reports Shane St. John of Farmington, Wash., went missing around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday about 20 miles northeast of Calder. A friend he was snowmobiling with noticed an avalanche with tracks leading into the slide, but none coming out.

The friend searched unsuccessfully for two hours before going into town for help. Rescue crews found St. John's body after 11:30 p.m.

The Shoshone County sheriff's office says avalanche conditions in the high country are extreme with 4 to 5 feet of powder snow sitting on hard packed snow.
<table style="table-layout: fixed;" width="100%" border="0"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" class="smalltext" width="100%">
</td> </tr><tr> </tr></tbody></table>

S

Scoutman

Aug 22, 2010
North Idaho
I'm unable to get on bcr because it is a attack page?
X2 - WTF........ Who ever is resposible for the fricken hacks needs a good ol' fashion 7B/9B *** kickin', then thrown in a tree well and left for the wolves. :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Last edited:

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
It's a plot to get us all to return to this site.Actually i use this site all the time just not this thread as there is very little here any more.

S

SpokaneRMK

Oct 29, 2004
Spokane, WA
Not sure, i can get on but have to log in every time i get on. Hows it looking up that way, big d wants to head that way soon.

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Our snow is great .We just got done tuning on the sleds, so i'm well ok and i want big d and you and any one else that wants to come up ,you know that. All about the fun Yehaaa

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Well you know we have had a few. Love to ride tho.Test ride tnmarrow, any one is welcome at our place, and can stay with food included.

B
Oct 25, 2001
Colville, WA.
profile.myspace.com
Anyone know this person? Prayers for the family.

Snowmobiler killed

CALDER, Idaho -- Shoshone County officials say a 35-year-old Washington state snowmobiler has been found dead after an avalanche in north-central Idaho.

KHQ-TV reports Shane St. John of Farmington, Wash., went missing around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday about 20 miles northeast of Calder. A friend he was snowmobiling with noticed an avalanche with tracks leading into the slide, but none coming out.

The friend searched unsuccessfully for two hours before going into town for help. Rescue crews found St. John's body after 11:30 p.m.

The Shoshone County sheriff's office says avalanche conditions in the high country are extreme with 4 to 5 feet of powder snow sitting on hard packed snow.

Yes, I knew him well. He was a Pro Sno X rider back in the late 90's to early 00's... Great Guy, he raced with Mark LaShaw... He also raced a little MX from time to time.... This is very sad news...

Premium Features