• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So the invasion kicked off

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Think about it , the rest of the world is forcefully beating thier own people .

Pretty ****ed up isn't it ?

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
This is escalating rapidly, and I'm sure that Putin is going to have to rethink his entire strategy because effective IMMEDIATELY, with this Governors' Executive order, residents of Utah will no longer be able to purchase Russian Vodka.

I bet Putin would give ANYTHING to have his reliable ally President Trump back in office. Russian vodka sales would be restored in the state of Utah post haste.

This is not going well, and it is going to get much, much worse much quicker than any of us realize. Prayers ?

1646068237753.png

Last edited:

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
One thing I noticed, lots of vids coming from Ukrainian side. Not much from the Russian side. End of the Day more and more territory falls to the Russians then it hit me. The Russians are not looking for a quick win and risk of insurgency like we spent 20 years fighting. They’re engaging in a classic strategy. Create confusion deep in enemy territory so the enemy has to use resources to deal with them instead of the front line. Why would they do this? To sweep aside the opposition and kill off anyone capable of picking up a rifle against them now to break the country and get them to fall in line.

I was thinking the other day of hearing 3 Russian transports being shot down. One reported from Ukrainians was supposedly full of paratroopers, yet have not seen wreckage photos of any. Lots of spin and propaganda coming out. I think the Russians probably doing better than our corporate media and politicians want us to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
One thing I noticed, lots of vids coming from Ukrainian side. Not much from the Russian side. End of the Day more and more territory falls to the Russians then it hit me. The Russians are not looking for a quick win and risk of insurgency like we spent 20 years fighting. They’re engaging in a classic strategy. Create confusion deep in enemy territory so the enemy has to use resources to deal with them instead of the front line. Why would they do this? To sweep aside the opposition and kill off anyone capable of picking up a rifle against them now to break the country and get them to fall in line.

I was thinking the other day of hearing 3 Russian transports being shot down. One reported from Ukrainians was supposedly full of paratroopers, yet have not seen wreckage photos of any. Lots of spin and propaganda coming out. I think the Russians probably doing better than our corporate media and politicians want us to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. There is so much propaganda and mixed messages to sort through, especially with the social media platforms.

IMO, a great source of information is the Corporate / Mainstream Media though, one just has to understand what perspective / agenda they are trying to push and believe the opposite. The only tricky part of this is to reliably predict what the opposite actually is.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
One thing that's kind of obvious is why is it the previous president of Ukraine , the one being charged with treason, is not standing alongside the current one that use to be a comedian?

Is this how they show unity because you sure don't see any of the people standing behind them either , kind of like diaper boy , you never see or hear maybe a handful.

Premium Features